TNPSC Annual Planner 2019 – 2020
TNPSC Annual Planner. According to the news, Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission will be going conduct exams to fill around 4000 posts will be notified by the government for 2019-2020. The Annual Planner is Published today(December 31, 2018) by TNPSC officials.
When will the Annual Planner for 2019-2020 release?
As always, this year is more likely to be released in the first week of January 2019. Keep it in your mind, The Annual Planner only information to benefit the candidates to prepare for the examination in advance.
The Highlights of Annual Planner 2019-2020
- Single Exam for Group 2 and Group 2A – May Month Notification
- TNPSC Group 4 – June Month Notification – More details
The highlight of Annual Planner 2018-2019
- TNPSC Group 1 – 57 Vacancies
- TNPSC Group 2 Interview Post – 1547 Vacancies (But Contacted for 1199 Vacancies)
Highlights of Annual Planner 2017-2018
- TNPSC-Group 2A – 682 vacancies [But Contacted for 1953 Vacancies]
- TNPSC VAO – 494 vacancies
- TNPSC Group 4 – 1788 vacancies [But Contacted for 8857 Vacancies]
Download Links to Annual Planner
- TNPSC Annual Planner 2019-2020 – Click Here to Download
- TNPSC Annual Planner 2018-2019 Click Here To Download
- Annual Planner 2017 – 2018 Click To Download
- Annual Planner 2016 – 2017 Click To Download