TNPSC CCSE 4 Syllabus 2019
This is the right place for those Candidates who are searching TNPSC CCSE 4 Syllabus, the complete detail is provided in this article. If you want to pass the exam in the very first attempt, you should aware of the Syllabus and Exam Pattern.
As we all know the Combined Civil Services Examination 4 (CCSE-iv) is nothing but a combination of Group 4 and VAO Exams. Here we updated CCSE-IV official Syllabus and as well as exam pattern.
TNPSC CCSE 4 Exam Pattern 2019
The changes of TNPSC CCSE 4 Exam Pattern is confirmed. Because of, the Newspapers confirming the removal of Basic of Village Administration part from the VAO syllabus. The question paper will be set based on the below categories.
- General Studies (75items)
- Aptitude & Mental Ability Test (25 items)
- General Tamil/English (100 items)
|Subject||Duration||Maximum Marks||Minimum Qualifying Marks for selection|
|Single Papers (S.S.L.C Std.)
General Studies (75 items)
Aptitude Test (25 items)
General Tamil / English (100 Items)
TNPSC CCSE-IV Exam Dates 2019
- TNPSC CCSE 4 Notification Date: 7th June 2019
- Online Application Starting Date: 14-6-2019
- Online Application Ending Date: 14-7-2019
- TNPSC Group 4 Exam Date 2019: 1st September 2019 (1-9-2019)
Some Related Links
- TNPSC CCSE IV Model Question Paper – Check Here
- TNPSC Group 4 Previous Year Question Paper – Check Here
- TNPSC CCSE IV Notification Details – Check Here