TNPSC Group 4 Exam Pattern 2020
This article talks about the Revised TNPSC Group 4 written Exam Pattern 2020 to help you in preparation and set a strategy for your dream exam. We have covered section-wise TNPSC Group 4 syllabus 2020 and new exam pattern.
TNPSC Group 4 Prelims Exam Pattern 2020
Candidates those who are going appearing to Group 4 of TNPSC can check here features and structure of TNPSC Group 4 2020 Exams.
TNPSC has introduced the Main Examination for Group 4 Exam 2020. So, aspirants to get the Group 4 Posts, they should have to appear two exams.
TNPSC Gr-IV Prelims exam question paper may contain questions based upon the below old categories.
- General Studies (75 Items)
- Aptitude & Mental Ability Test ( 25 Items)
- General Tamil/English (100 Items)
Note: TNPSC Group 4 Total Marks 2020 is 300 Marks and TNPSC Group 4 Pass Mark is 90 Marks
TNPSC Group 4 Exams Question Pattern 2020
The below table shows, the section-wise breakup of the number of questions asked in Previous TNPSC Group 4 Exams.
We below tabulated the last 4 years TNPSC Group 4 Exam Comparison. It will show you some clarification of the TNPSC Gr-4 Exam Pattern 2020.
|S.No||Topics||Number of Questions
TNPSC Group 4 Exam Dates 2020
- Notification Date: September 2020
- Online Application Dates: September 1st Week 2020
- Exam Date: November 2020
Some Related Links
- TNPSC Group 4 Model Question Papers 2020 – Check Here
- Group 2A Previous Year Question Papers – Check Here
- TNPSC Group 4 Eligibility Details 2020 – Check Here
- Group 4 Exam Details 2020 – More Info