TNPSC Group 4 Exam Pattern 2019
TNPSC Group 4 Exam Pattern: As per the TNPSC Annual Planner, Next big Recruitment is Group 4. The TNPSC Group 4 exam is scheduled in November 2019. This article talks about the TNPSC Group iv Exam Pattern 2019 to help you in preparation and set a strategy for your dream exam. We have covered section wise Group 4 syllabus 2019 and new exam pattern.
TNPSC Group 4 Exam Question Paper Pattern
Candidates appearing for Group 4 of TNPSC can check here features and structure of TNPSC Group 4 2019 as mentioned here. TNPSC Group 4 exam will be based on a single paper divided into two parts to be completed in three hours. TNPSC Gr-IV exam question paper will contain questions based upon the below categories.
- General Studies (80 or 75 items)
- Aptitude & Mental Ability Test (20 or 25 items)
- General Tamil/English (100 items)
TNPSC Group 4 Exams Question Pattern
Below table shows, the section wise breakup of the number of questions asked in Previous TNPSC Group 4 Exams. We tabulated last 3 years TNPSC Group 4 Exam Comparison. It will show you some clarification of the Gr-4 Exam Pattern 2019.
|S.No||Topic||Number of Questions|
Some Related Links
- TNPSC Group 4 Model Question Papers – Check Here
- Group 4 Previous Year Question Papers – Check Here
- TNPSC Group 4 Eligibility Details – Check Here