TNPSC Group 4 Exam Pattern 2020
TNPSC Group 4 Exam Pattern 2019: Tamilnadu PSC today released Group 4 Notification. And the TNPSC Group 4 exam is scheduled in 1st September 2019. This article talks about the TNPSC Group iv Exam Pattern 2019 to help you in preparation and set a strategy for your dream exam. We have covered section wise TNPSC Group 4 syllabus 2019 and new exam pattern.
TNPSC Group 4 Exam Question Paper Pattern 2019
Candidates those who are going appearing to Group 4 of TNPSC can check here features and structure of TNPSC Group 4 2019 Exams. TNPSC Group 4 exam will be based on a single paper divided into two parts. The exam duration for this exam is three hours only. TNPSC Gr-IV exam question paper would contain questions based upon the below categories.
- General Studies (75 Items)
- Aptitude & Mental Ability Test ( 25 Items)
- General Tamil/English (100 Items)
TNPSC Group 4 Exams Question Pattern 2019
Below table shows, the section wise breakup of the number of questions asked in Previous TNPSC Group 4 Exams. We below tabulated last 3 years TNPSC Group 4 Exam Comparison. It will show you some clarification of the TNPSC Gr-4 Exam Pattern 2019.
|S.No||TNPSC Group 4 Exam Topics||Number of Questions
TNPSC Group 4 Exam Dates 2019
- Notification Date: 7th June 2019
- Online Application Dates: 14th June to 14th July 2019
- Exam Date: 1st September 2019
Some Related Links
- TNPSC Group 4 Model Question Papers 2019 – Check Here
- Group 2A Previous Year Question Papers – Check Here
- TNPSC Group 4 Eligibility Details 2019 – Check Here