TNEB Assistant Accounts Officer Syllabus 2021
Hello Job Seekers, Here we have attached TNEB Assistant Accounts Officer (AAO) Syllabus 2021 in Pdf format. TNEB AAO syllabus can help candidates in making a strategy for exam preparation in a systematic manner.
Download AAO Syllabus 2021
TNEB has released TANGEDCO AAO Syllabus along with the official notification. However, before proceeding with the subjects and topics to be prepared for the exam, let us have a look at the TNEB Account Officer exam pattern highlights.
|Download PDF – Click Here|
TNEB AAO Exam Pattern
The question paper for Computer Based Test will be in English and the duration of the examination is 2 hours.
|Section||Topic||No. of Qts||Max. Marks|
⇒ Logical Reasoning
⇒ General Knowledge
|Part-II||⇒ Financial and Cost Accountancy||60||60|
The penalty of the Wrong Answer: There is a negative marking of 1/3 Marks for each wrong answer.
Written Exam Syllabus
Part-I: General Studies
- Logical Reasoning
- General Knowledge
Part-II: Financial and Cost Accountancy
1. Accounts Company Accounts – Departmental accounts and Branch accounts including foreign exchange – Co-operative accounts – Cost Accounts of Industrial undertaking – under special statutes such as Electricity, Water supply, Public works, State Public Sector undertakings, etc.
2. Funds Management: Sources of Capital – Co-operative societies. State financial Corporations, secured and unsecured advances. Credit instruments, working capital management – Cash receivables, stocks, and creditors. Fund flow Analysis – Sources and applications.
3. Auditing: Vouching – Internal Audit and Internal control – Cost Audit and Cost ControlSpecial Audit – Management Audit – Government and Commercial Audit – Investigation – Duties and Liabilities of Auditors – Tax Audit.
4. Taxation: Corporate Taxation as applicable to Government undertakings. Co-operative societies tax planning for companies viz- PSUS- Personal Taxation and Capital Gains- Assessments.
5. Commercial Law: Company Law (Formation of Companies – Meetings – Directors) Factories Act – ESI – Gratuity Act Trade Union Act – Industrial Disputes Act – Sale of Goods Act – Negotiable Instruments Act – Bonus Act. Workmen compensation Act – payment of wages Act – Minimum wages Act- Law and practice of Banking.
6. Management Accountancy: Activity-based approaches to management and cost analysis: – Problems of common costs in manufacturing and service industries – Techniques for profit improvement, Cost reduction, ratio analysis.
7. Cost Accountancy: Target costing, Cost ascertainment, and pricing of products and services transfer pricing.
8. Project appraisal: Use of discounted cash flow: payback and rate of return concepts: replacement theory, abandonment, and Sensitivity analysis Post Project appraisal and audit.
9. Variance Accounting: Work measurement and cost engineering: zero base and incremental approaches standard process costing, mix and yield variances.
10. Marginal costing, break-even analysis. The margin of safety, Profit – volume- ratio. Management Information system – Data processing – system design and analysis.
|Download PDF – Click Here|
TNEB Assistant Accounts Officer Exam Dates 2021
|1||Date of Notification||15-02-2021|
|2||Starting Date of Online Application||15-02-2021|
|3||Ending Date of Online Application||16-03-2021|
|4||Written Exam Date||June 2021|