TNPSC Group 2 Recruitment Notification 2021
Dear TNPSC Aspirants, Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission going to announce the TNPSC Group 2 Exam notification soon. This will be the biggest announcement of 2021 before that the Group 4 Exam.
It was mentioned in the TNPSC Annual Plan that the notification of Group 2 selection will be made in May 2021.
Group 2 Exam will be held sooner than we expected.
|Name of the Exam||Tentative Exam Date||Official Notification|
|Combined Civil Service Examination (CCSE) 2||August 2021|
TNPSC Group 2 Exam 2021 Summery
The below table gives you some ideas about the upcoming TNPSC Combined Civil Service Examination II 2021.
|Name of the exam||TNPSC Gr-II (CCSE-II)|
|Total Vacancies||1500+ Vacancies (Last Year – 1199)|
|Name of the Posts||Deputy Commercial Tax Officer, Sub Registrar and etc.|
|Prelims Exam Date 2020||August 2021 (Previous Exam – 11/11/2018)|
TNPSC Group 2 Eligibility Criteria 2021
Educational Qualification 2021
To apply for most of the posts, the Minimum educational qualification is Any degree.
For Example:- Revenue Assistant
A degree of B.A., or B.Sc., (Other than in a Professional Subject) or B.Com., of any University Or B.O.L., of Annamalai University or B.B.A., of Madurai Kamarajar University or B.Litt., of Madras University or B.B.M., or B. Litt., of Bharathiyar University.
To read full details Click Here
TNPSC Group 2 Age Limit 2021
|Post Name||Minimum Age||Maximum Age|
|Deputy Commercial Tax Officer||18||37|
|Other than Deputy Commercial Tax Officer||18||No Maximum age limit|
Group 2 தேர்வுக்கு விண்ணப்பிக்க குறைந்த பட்ச / அதிக பட்ச கல்வி மற்றும் வயது வரம்பு பற்றிய முழுவிவரம் தெரிந்து கொள்ள Click Here.
TNPSC Group 2 Prelims Exam Pattern
The TNPSC Group-II 2021 notification is expected to be released in the third week of May 2021.
For this year, a lot of major changes in the Group 2 Prelims Exam Pattern.
An exam will be contacted by below we mentioned the method. Here is the detailed TNPSC Group 2 Exam Pattern for Preliminary Exam 2021.
|TNPSC Group 2 Prelims Subject||No.of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|General Studies (Degree Standard)||175||262.5|
|Aptitude and Mental Ability Test (S.S.L.C. Std.)||25||37.5|
Note: TNPSC Group 2 Minimum Qualifying Marks for Prelims is 90 Marks.
Mains Exam Pattern More Details
TNPSC Group 2 Recruitment 2021 Links
|S.No||Description||Get Details / More Details|
|1||Detailed Notification – 2018||Details|
|2||Eligibility Condition||Full Details|
|3||Prelims & Mains Syllabus||Download|
|4||Exam Pattern [Revised]||Details|
|6||Model Question Paper||Download|
|7||Previous Year Question Paper||Download|
|9||Previous Year Cut Off Marks||Check Now|
TNPSC Group 2 Exam Dates 2021
Below we mentioned some dates for the TNPSC Group 2 Exam 2021. The dates are only expected, it’s not confirmed the news.
- Notification Date: Third week of May 2021
- Prelims Exam Date: First week of August 2021
- Prelims Result Date: October 2021
- Mains Exam Date: December 2021
How to Apply for TNPSC Group 2 Exam Online
- Candidates are first required to log on to the TNPSC’s website www.tnpsc.gov.in or www.tnpscexams.net.
- Click “Apply Online” to open up the On-Line Application Form.
- Select the name of the post or service for which you wish to apply.
- If you already have a Unique ID, enter the Unique ID and password to view the already available information and update them, if necessary.
- If you do not have a valid ID, enter all the required particulars without skipping any field.
- Candidates are required to upload their photograph and signature as per the specifications are given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature. An online application uploaded without the photograph and signature will be rejected.
Instruction To apply Group 2 Exam
TNPSC Group 2 Vacancies Details
TNPSC Group-2 2018 Exam Dates
- Notification Date: 10th August 2018
- Prelims Exam Date:11th November 2018
- Hall Ticket Released Date: 1st November 2018
- Prelims result date: 17th December 2018
- Main Written Exam Date: 23rd Feb 2019
- Main Written Examination Result: May 2019
- Certificate Verification: July 2019
- Oral Test: 6-11-2019 to 30-11-2019
- Counseling: 10-02-2020 to 15-02-2020