TNPSC Group 2 Recruitment Notification 2019 | Apply Online for 1199 Post @ tnpsc.gov.in
Dear TNPSC Aspirants, Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission going to announce the TNPSC Group 2 Exam notification soon. This will be the biggest announcement of 2019. Usually, TNPSC contacts the Group two interview posts exams on every year. But this exam was not conducted for the past two years. So 2019 would be the big treat for all Job seekers in Tamilnadu.
|Name of the Exam||TNPSC Group 2 Exam Date||Official Notification|
|Combined Civil Service Examination (CCSE) 2||11-11-2018||TNPSC Group II Examination 2018-2019|
TNPSC Group 2 Exam Recruitment Details 2019
The below table gives you some ideas about the upcoming TNPSC Combined Civil Sevice Examination II.
|Name of the exam||TNPSC Gr-II (CCSE-II)|
|TNPSC Group II Vacancies||1199 Vacancies|
|Name of the Posts||Deputy Commercial Tax Officer, Sub Registrar and etc.|
|Group 2 Prelims Exam date||11/11/2018|
Eligibility Criteria for TNPSC Group 2 Exam 2019 – 2020
TNPSC Group 2 – Educational Qualification
To apply most of the posts, the Minimum educational qualification is Any degree.
For Example:- Revenue Assistant
A degree of B.A., or B.Sc., (Other than in a Professional Subject) or B.Com., of any University Or B.O.L., of Annamalai University or B.B.A., of Madurai Kamarajar University or B.Litt., of Madras University or B.B.M., or B. Litt., of Bharathiyar University. To read full details Click Here
TNPSC Group 2 Examination – Age Limit
|Name of the Post||Age Limit|
|Deputy Commercial Tax Officer||18||37|
|Other than Deputy Commercial Tax Officer||18||No Maximum age limit|
Group 2 தேர்வுக்கு விண்ணப்பிக்க குறைந்த பட்ச / அதிக பட்ச கல்வி மற்றும் வயது வரம்பு பற்றிய முழுவிவரம் தெரிந்து கொள்ள Click Here.
TNPSC Group 2 Prelims Exam Pattern (Objective Type)
The TNPSC Group II 2018 notification is expected to be released in the first week of 2018. For this year, there are no major changes in Group 2 Exam Pattern. An exam will be contacted by below we mentioned the method. Here is the detailed TNPSC Group 2 Exam pattern for Preliminary Exam 2018.
- General Studies (Degree Standard) – 75 Questions
- Aptitude and Mental Ability Test (S.S.L.C. Std.) – 25 Questions
- General Tamil / General English (S.S.L.C. Std.) – 100 Questions
- Total 200 Questions for 300 Marks
Important Links about TNPSC Group 2 Exam 2018
|S.No||Description||Get Details / More Details|
|1||TNPSC Group 2 Notification||Details|
|2||TNPSC Group II Eligibility Condition||Full Details|
|3||Group 2 Syllabus [Prelims, Mains]||Download|
|4||Group 2 Preparation Tips||Download|
|5||TNPSC Group ii Apply Online||Apply Now|
|6||TNPSC Group 2 Model Question Paper||Download|
|7||Group 2 Previous Year Question Paper||Download|
|9||TNPSC Group 2 Cut Off Marks||Check Now|
|10||TNPSC Group two Result||Get Result|
|11||TNPSC Group 2 Hall Ticket Out||Download|
Important Dates of TNPSC Group 2 Preliminary and Main Examination
- TNPSC Group 2 Notification Date: 10th August 2018
- TNPSC Group 2 Exam Date: 11th November 2018 (11-11-2018)
- Last date to online Application: 9th September 2018
- Hall Ticket Released Date: 1st November 2018
- Group two Preliminary exam result date: 17th December 2018
- Date of Gr-II Main written Examination: 23rd Feb 2019
- Main Written Examination Result: May 2019
- Certificate Verification: July 2019
- Oral Test: September 2019
- Counseling: November 2019
How to Apply for TNPSC Group 2 Exam Online
- Candidates are first required to log on to the TNPSC’s website www.tnpsc.gov.in or www.tnpscexams.net.
- Click “Apply Online” to open up the On-Line Application Form.
- Select the name of the post or service for which you wish to apply.
- If you already have a Unique ID, enter the Unique ID and password to view the already available information and update them, if necessary.
- If you do not have the valid ID, enter all the required particulars without skipping any field.
- Candidates are required to upload their photograph and signature as per the specifications
are given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature. An online
application uploaded without the photograph and signature will be rejected.
Instruction To apply Group 2 Exam
TNPSC Group 2 Vacancies Details
Latest News about TNPSC Group 2 Exam 2018
04-01-2018: TNPSC Group 2 Interview Post oral Test Starts on January 22nd Ends on February 19th based on the results of the Main written examination conducted by the Commission on 21.08.2016 FN. To check result Click Here.