TNPSC Group 2A Syllabus 2022 in Tamil
TNPSC Group 2A Syllabus Pdf and Pattern: Most of you must be searching updated New Group 2A Syllabus to start your preparation. For those people, this is the right place. Ok, let’s see.
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission soon going to conduct a recruitment process for Group 2A Exam.
The notification of the Group 2A Exam is just released and the Exam has been scheduled for 21st May 2022.
TNPSC Group 2A Exam 2022
TNPSC officials have released the press meet about the Group 2A Exam. At the press meet, they said the Group 2A Exam will be conducted on May 21, 2022. The Online Application would be begun on 23rd February 2022.
The exam would be conducted in the form of merging of Group 2 and Group 2A exams.
Every year the Competition for the Government Exam has been increasing. Last year Group 2A Cut Off also increased compared to previous years.
So, Before starting your preparation for an exam, you need to understand the Syllabus and Pattern of the exam, that is why we have given the TNPSC group 2A exam syllabus & pattern this early for examination.
The Group 2A syllabus completely changed.
- Notification Date: 23rd February 2022
- Exam Date: 21st May 2022 (Saturday)
TNPSC Group 2 Non-Interview Syllabus in Tamil
Hello, Tamil Medium Students below you can find the new revised TNPSC Group 2A Syllabus 202 in Tamil Pdf. You can share the Tamil Group 2A Syllabus with anyone who needs it.
TNPSC Group 2A Exam Pattern 2022
The exam pattern of the Group 2A Exam has recently changed.
The new exam Pattern is tabulated below.
|Duration of the Exam: 3 hours|
|General Tamil (or) English||100|
|General Studies (Degree Standard)||75 Questions|
|Aptitude and Mental Ability Test (SSLC Standard)||25 Questions|
Do you want to see, How the syllabus reflects in the main examination? See the TNPSC Group 2A 2016 Question Paper analysis
TNPSC Group 2A Syllabus – Where to Study in Tamil
Below we have attached Samacheer’s book details of the Group 2A exam. From it, you can find the lesson page number in which they came to the syllabus.
TNPSC Group 2A New Syllabus 2022-2023 (Degree Standard)
The General Studies Syllabus is almost the same for all TNPSC Exams. The only changes are Some topics added and Some topics removed based on the exams.
UNIT-I: GENERAL SCIENCE
- Scientific Knowledge and Scientific temper – Power of Reasoning – Rote Learning Vs Conceptual Learning – Science as a tool to understand the past, present, and future.
- Nature of Universe – General Scientific Laws – Mechanics – Properties of Matter, Force, Motion and Energy – Everyday application of the basic principles of Mechanics, Electricity and Magnetism, Light, Sound, Heat, Nuclear Physics, Laser, Electronics and Communications.
- Elements and Compounds, Acids, Bases, Salts, Petroleum Products, Fertilizers, Pesticides.
- Main concepts of Life Science, Classification of Living Organisms, Evolution, Genetics, Physiology, Nutrition, Health and Hygiene, Human diseases.
- Environment and Ecology.
UNIT-II: CURRENT EVENTS
- History – Latest diary of events – National symbols – Profile of States – Eminent personalities and places in the news – Sports – Books and authors.
- Polity – Political parties and political system in India – Public awareness and General administration – Welfare-oriented Government schemes and their utility, Problems in Public Delivery Systems.
- Geography – Geographical landmarks.
- Economics – Current socio-economic issues.
- Science – Latest inventions in Science and Technology.
UNIT- III: GEOGRAPHY OF INDIA
- Location – Physical features – Monsoon, rainfall, weather, and climate – Water resources – Rivers in India – Soil, minerals, and natural resources – Forest and wildlife – Agricultural pattern.
- Transport – Communication.
- Social geography – Population density and distribution – Racial, linguistic groups, and major tribes.
- Natural calamity – Disaster Management – Environmental pollution: Reasons and preventive measures – Climate change – Green energy.
UNIT – IV: HISTORY AND CULTURE OF INDIA
- Indus valley civilization – Guptas, Delhi Sultans, Mughals, and Marathas – Age of Vijayanagaram and Bahmani Kingdoms – South Indian history.
- Change and Continuity in the Socio-Cultural History of India.
- Characteristics of Indian culture, Unity in diversity – Race, language, custom.
- India as a Secular State, Social Harmony.
UNIT-V: INDIAN POLITY
- Constitution of India – Preamble to the Constitution – Salient features of the Constitution – Union, State, and Union Territory.
- Citizenship, Fundamental Rights, Fundamental Duties, Directive Principles of State Policy.
- Union Executive, Union legislature – State Executive, State Legislature – Local governments, Panchayat Raj.
- Spirit of Federalism: center-state Relationships.
- Election – Judiciary in India – Rule of law.
- Corruption in public life – Anti-corruption measures – Lokpal and Lokayukta – Right to Information – Empowerment of women – Consumer protection forums, Human rights charter.
UNIT-VI: INDIAN ECONOMY
- Nature of Indian economy – Five-year plan models – an assessment – Planning Commission and Niti Ayog.
- Sources of revenue – Reserve Bank of India – Fiscal Policy and Monetary Policy – Finance Commission – Resource sharing between Union and State Governments – Goods and Services Tax.
- Structure of Indian Economy and Employment Generation, Land reforms and Agriculture – Application of Science and Technology in agriculture – Industrial growth – Rural welfare oriented programs – Social problems – Population, education, health, employment, poverty.
UNIT-VII: INDIAN NATIONAL MOVEMENT
- National renaissance – Early uprising against British rule – Indian National Congress – Emergence of leaders – B.R.Ambedkar, Bhagat Singh, Bharathiar, V.O.Chidambaranar, Jawaharlal Nehru, Kamarajar, Mahatma Gandhi, Maulana Abul Kalam Azad, Thanthai Periyar, Rajaji, Subash Chandra Bose, and others.
- Different modes of Agitation: Growth of Satyagraha and Militant movements.
- Communalism and partition.
UNIT- VIII: History, Culture, Heritage and Socio-Political Movements in Tamil Nadu
- History of Tamil Society, related Archaeological discoveries, Tamil Literature from Sangam age till contemporary times.
- Thirukkural : (a) Significance as a Secular literature
(b) Relevance to Everyday Life
(c) Impact of Thirukkural on Humanity
(d) Thirukkural and Universal Values – Equality,
(e) Relevance to Socio – Politico-Economic affairs
(f ) Philosophical content in Thirukkural
- Role of Tamil Nadu in freedom struggle – Early agitations against British Rule – Role of women in the freedom struggle.
- Evolution of 19th and 20th Century Socio-Political movements in Tamil Nadu – Justice Party, Growth of Rationalism – Self Respect Movement, Dravidian movement and Principles underlying both these movements, Contributions of Thanthai Periyar and Perarignar Anna.
UNIT – IX: Development Administration in Tamil Nadu
- Human Development Indicators in Tamil Nadu and a comparative assessment across the Country – Impact of Social Reform movements in the Socio-Economic Development of Tamil Nadu.
- Political parties and Welfare schemes for various sections of people – Rationale behind Reservation Policy and access to Social Resources – Economic trends in Tamil Nadu – Role and impact of social welfare schemes in the Socio-economic development of Tamil Nadu.
- Social Justice and Social Harmony as the Cornerstones of Socio-Economic development.
- Education and Health systems in Tamil Nadu.
- Geography of Tamil Nadu and its impact on Economic growth.
- Achievements of Tamil Nadu in various fields.
- e-governance in Tamil Nadu.
UNIT-X: APTITUDE AND MENTAL ABILITY
- Simplification – Percentage – Highest Common Factor (HCF) – Lowest Common Multiple (LCM).
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Simple interest – Compound interest – Area – Volume – Time and Work.
- Logical Reasoning – Puzzles – Dice – Visual Reasoning – Alphanumeric Reasoning – Number Series.