TNPSC Group 4 Exam Pattern 2021
This article talks about the Revised TNPSC Group 4 written Exam Pattern 2021 to help you in preparation and set a strategy for your dream exam. We have covered section-wise TNPSC Group 4 syllabus 2021 and the new exam pattern.
TNPSC Group 4 Prelims Exam Pattern 2021
Candidates who are going to appear in Group 4 of TNPSC can check here features and structure of TNPSC Group 4 2021 Exams.
TNPSC has introduced the Main Examination for Group 4 Exam 2021. So, aspirants to get the Group 4 Posts, should have to appear for two exams.
TNPSC Gr-IV Prelims exam question paper may contain questions based upon the below old categories.
- General Studies (75 Items)
- Aptitude & Mental Ability Test ( 25 Items)
- General Tamil/English (100 Items)
Note: TNPSC Group 4 Total Marks 2020 is 300 Marks and TNPSC Group 4 Pass Mark is 90 Marks
TNPSC Group 4 Exams Question Pattern 2021
The below table shows, the section-wise breakup of the number of questions asked in Previous TNPSC Group 4 Exams.
We below tabulated the last 4 years TNPSC Group 4 Exam Comparison. It will show you some clarification of the TNPSC Gr-4 Exam Pattern 2021.
|S.No||Topics||Number of Questions
TNPSC Group 4 Exam Dates 2021
- Notification Date: September 2021
- Online Application Dates: September 1st Week 2021
- Exam Date: December 2021
Some Related Links
- TNPSC Group 4 Model Question Papers 2021 – Check Here
- TNPSC Group 4 Eligibility Details 2021 – Check Here