Police Constable Exam 2022
Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board (TNUSRB) Next Exam Prosses has been started. The online application process will be started on 30th June 2022. The Exam would be more possible to conduct on or before September 2022.
It is important to know some important things before the exam. I.e., qualifications for writing the exam, syllabus, and model question papers.
We have given you all the things you need for TNUSRB Tamilnadu Police Exam 2022 in the following section on this page.
LATEST UPDATE – 30-06-2022
⇒ Online Application Start from 07-07-2022
⇒ Tamil Language Eligibility test has been introduced to Police Constable Exam. Exam Pattern Changed
TNUSRB PC Recruitment Details 2022
|Name Of The Examination||Tamilnadu Police Constable|
|Total Number of Posts||3552|
|Notification Date||30th June 2022|
|Name of the Post||TNUSRB Gr II Police Constables, Gr-II Jail Wardens, and Firemen|
|Date of Exam||August / September 2022|
|Physical Exam (PET)||December 2022|
|Official Website||www.tnusrbonline.org / www.tnusrb.tn.gov.in|
|Previous Year Questions||Download – Click Here|
|Free Model Questions||Download|
|Apply Link||Click Here|
Vacancies Details 2022
The previous year the TNUSRB board conducted the written exam to fill up 11741 vacancies. Like last year we expected this year too but this year total vacancies are very less. Detailed vacancies are available below table… 3552 vacancies.
|Department||Post Name||Male / General||Women / TG||No. of Post|
|Police Department (Constable Grade-II)||
|Jail Department||Jail Warder Grade II||153||08||161|
Previous Year Details
Police Constable Exam Qualification 2022
Candidates who have completed 10th / SSLC from a recognized Govt. Institute/ University/ Board are Eligible to apply Tamilnadu Police (TNUSRB) constable Recruitment 2022
TNUSRB PC Exam Age Limit 2022
Minimum Age Limit:
For all candidates (Gen, BC, MBC, SC, ST) the minimum age to apply exam is 18 years.
Maximum Age Limit:
- General – 24 Years
- BC/MBC – 26 Years
- SC/ST – 29 Years
- Ex-service – 45 Years
TNUSRB PC Educational Qualification 2022
The average salary for a Police Constable is Rs 24000. The salary would be vary based on their experience.
It would be from Rs.18200 to Rs.52900/– Per Month.
- Written Test
- PET (Physical Efficiency Test)
- Medical Test
- Final Merit List
Part 1 – Tamil Language Eligibility Test
- The Tamil Language Eligibility Test is qualifying in nature.
- It will be an objective type in nature.
- It will consist of 80 questions for 80 marks and the duration of the examination will be 80 minutes (1 Hr. 20 mins.)
- The candidate has to obtain a minimum of 40% marks in the Tamil Language Eligibility test, for him/her to be eligible for the next level of evaluation of the main examination OMR answer sheet.
- The marks obtained in Tamil Language Eligibility Test will not be considered for the preparation of the provisional selection list at any stage.
Part-2 – Main Written Examination
- Part A – General Knowledge – 50 Questions
- Part B – Psychology – 30 Questions
Format of Certificates
- PSTM Certificate Format – Download
- Destitute Widows Certificate Format – Download
- Transgender Certificate Format – Download
- Starting Date of Application: 07-07-2022
- Last date of Application: 15-08-2022
- Date of Written Examination: Announced Later
Previous Year Exam Dates
Last Updated: 07.30 AM 30th June 2022